We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic individual with at least 3 years of demonstratable experience as a developer and preferably a higher professional education level.
Someone who can oversee the larger picture of an application and has the know-how to design and implement new features from A to Z.
Your focus would be to work on new product initiatives and to build, improve and maintain the latest version of our core product with innovative improvements.
We would expect you to work on the front and back-end of the product as well as the implementation of new hardware interfaces.
In addition, we are looking for someone who wants to develop himself further and is enthusiastic about expanding and sharing his knowledge.
Above all, you have to be someone with both feet on the ground and a have a pragmatic approach.
You have to have a service-oriented attitude, both to the customers and to your colleagues.
Since a lot of communication is in English, you are expected to have a good level of English in words and writing.
• Preferred education level HBO or WO or equivalent level.
• HBO or WO work and thinking level.
• Good level of the English language, spoken and written.
• Preferably at least 3 – 5 years of experience in realizing information systems.
• Preferably at least 3 – 5 years of experience in producing technical system documentation.
• Preferably at least 3 – 5 years of demonstrable experience with programming in C#. This can be done through work within a permanent position and/or based on completed projects.
• Knowledge of development methods. (Agile way of working, SCRUM)
• Knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
• Knowledge of and experience with (drawing up) complex SQL instructions.
• Knowledge of at least one market-compliant programming language based on the Microsoft product line.
• knowledge of hardware platforms, operating systems, and protocols.
• knowledge of XML / HTML / CSS, unit tests/program tests.
AS A FULL STACK DEVELOPER YOU WILL WORK WITH:
• .Net Framework experience with C# 9.0 is a pre
• Entity Framework
• Nhibernate (pre)
• Docker / Kubernetes (pre)
• Keycloak (pre)
• SQL with stored procedures
• Unit testing
- 36-40 hour working week
- Market-level salary and the employment conditions of the Collective Labor Agreement for Information, Communication and Office Technology (ICK)
- Good secondary conditions
- Nice interesting projects with beautiful customers
- Knowledge sharing and professional development
Direct applications only. We respectfully request no unsolicited resumes from agencies.