CERTUS created in-house (and according to exact design- and engineering specifications) gate kiosks for processing of vehicle visits without having the drivers come out of their truck and enabling “Driver-Self-Service” facilities.
This enables logistics operators to increase efficiency and minimize human intervention. All truck driver dialog related components are integrated in the front panel which provides very good accessibility to the components. In addition, all equipment is connected to the backplanes by means of industrial connectors. This makes swapping of components or even putting in a total new front door quite simple. Furthermore, for cases where only a limited configuration is required for process points where for example only a card reader and intercom device are required, we developed the ‘Slim line pedestal. The same look and feel applies, but it is more cost effective.
- Robust for consistent work in harsh environments
- For redundancy purposes, each kiosk has its own infra equipment to operate independently and to guarantee optimal up-time
- Multi-colour front panel(s) for clear gate lane instructions
- Climate proof to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- Modular build in order to support multiple configurations
- Easy to install and requiring a single connection
- Easy to service at all times
- Illuminated customer logo