CERTUS Port Automation
CERTUS Automation is a leading technology company in innovative automation solutions for logistical clients and container terminals, worldwide. Its Headquarter is in the Netherlands, near Rotterdam, with sales & support offices in the USA, UAE, China, Singapore and Mexico.
CERTUS is a process automation company, that helps clients to automate the traffic flow of trucks-trailers-containers and drivers checking in- and out at Logistic facilities. With smart software solutions, CERTUS sells systems to automate the logistic operational processes. This, supported by hardware such as self-service kiosks, intelligent cameras with an extensive OCR engine capturing truck-trailer-container data (damages, container number etc), and traffic control systems, real-time location solutions, process software and image analysis software.
Our systems empower logistical sites like Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Factories, and Marine and Railway terminal operators to increase their performance while reducing operating costs. Deployed in over 40+ countries, our clients have successfully optimized their Gate, Yard, Crane or Rail processes.
Our work culture is where innovation is expected, hard work is valued, and creativity is rewarded. All this within a no-nonsense multi-cultural organization with diverse disciplines and a great team spirit.
You will be part of the Logistics Automation Sales team, selling gate automation solutions in a global market. CERTUS is a project based organization, with 24/7/365 Support Services. The Logistics market includes Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Manufacturing plants, Cross Dock, Truck parking and more. Our automation projects optimize operational and business processes, through increasing the efficiency and turn-around time of trucks at logistical sites. Prospects and customers vary from multinationals to regional or local logistics service providers.
As Sales Executive:
- You will pro-actively approach prospects, manage existing clients, and expand an international customer portfolio.
- Loving acquisition of new prospects, dealing with clients, and finding solutions to each of our customers’ unique processes gives you energy.
- You prepare customer proposals supported by our Sales Engineers, give presentations online or in real life, negotiate contracts, solve problems.
- You will maintain a constant awareness of the market, competitor activities, and challenges within your customer portfolio, recognize trends and come up with appropriate recommendations to our Product Development team for further innovation, thus voicing the customer needs on a continuous basis.
- You will take part in international trade shows, meeting customers, showcasing new products.
- You will work together with our Marketeer on providing content for newsletters, press releases, website updates and case studies.