CERTUS Port Automation
CERTUS Automation is a leading technology company in innovative automation solutions for logistical sites and container terminals, worldwide. Its Headquarter is in the Netherlands, near Rotterdam, with sales & support offices in the USA, UAE, China and Mexico.
CERTUS designs, develops, and implements hardware and software systems that include self-service kiosks, intelligent cameras with extensive OCR engine, traffic control systems, real-time location solutions, process software and image analysis software.
Our systems empower logistical sites like warehouses, distribution centers, factories, and marine and railway terminal operators to increase their performance while reducing operating costs. Deployed in over 50+ countries, our clients have successfully optimized their gate, yard, crane or rail processes.
Our work culture is where innovation is expected, hard work is valued, and creativity is rewarded. All this within a no-nonsense organization with diverse disciplines and a great team spirit.
You will be part of the Logistics Automation Sales team, selling gate automation solutions in a global market. This market includes warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, cross dock, truck parking and more. The automation projects optimize operational and business processes, through increasing the efficiency and turn-around time of trucks at logistical sites. Prospects and customers vary from multinational to regional or local logistics service providers.
As Sales Executive:
- You will support existing clients, and will pro-actively approach prospects and expand and manage an international customer portfolio.
- You prepare customer proposals supported by our Sales Engineers, give presentations, negotiate contracts.
- You will maintain a constant awareness of the market, competitor activities, and challenges within your customer portfolio, recognize trends and come up with appropriate recommendations to our Product Development team for further innovation, thus voicing the customer needs on a continuous basis.
- You will take part in international trade shows, meeting customers, showcasing new products.
- You will work together with our Marketeer on providing content for newsletters, press releases, website updates and case studies.
- Excellent communicator who uses empathy, diplomacy, and strategic insight to achieve results.
- You see travel for short periods (max. 1 week) as an opportunity rather than a necessity. Travel will take up to 20% of your time and is only target driven.
- Taking up challenges, organizing, coordinating, and coming up with the right customer solutions strongly appeals to you. Instead of observing, you like to take initiative and ownership.
- A technical background is not a must. But you do have a sincere interest in logistics and technology: software solutions, process design, industrial cameras, access control
- You are committed, energetic and demonstrate a genuine passion for your work. Your enthusiasm is contagious and inspires others. You are client- and result-driven, optimistic, persevering, and enterprising.
What we offer
- You will be part of a team within CERTUS, focusing on the Logistics market. You take part in the building of this newly established Business Unit within CERTUS, utilizing the existing technology for Ports in the newly developed Logistics market.
- You work in a team of passionate and result-driven individuals with a hands-on approach.
- You work in a medium-sized technology company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- Diverse and challenging position in an exciting sector where you can make the difference on an international level.
- Competitive salary package.
- Frequently working from home is fine trusting you reach your goals.
- Open and informal company culture.