CERTUS Port Automation is a leading technology company in innovative automation solutions for container and intermodal terminals worldwide.
Headquartered out of Sliedrecht, near Rotterdam, our systems empower marine and railway terminal operators to increase their performance while reducing operating costs. Deployed in over 50+ countries, terminal operators worldwide have successfully optimized their gate, crane and rail processes using our advanced OCR technology, kiosk systems and advanced software.
We thrive on innovation, providing unique business solutions to container and intermodal terminals worldwide. Our work culture is where innovation is expected, hard work is valued, and creativity is rewarded.
All this within a no-nonsense organization with diverse disciplines and a great team spirit.
For our finance department in Sliedrecht we are recruiting a Project Controller / Project Accountant
- Managing the financial planning, budget and financial reporting of projects and service level agreements in conjunction with project and service management.
- Sparring partner for (financial) management
- Preparing relevant reports and analysis.
- Initiating (process) improvements in the area of financial project management.
- Full project accounting, including master data, invoicing, time registration, Work in Progress, accounts receivable.
You will establish and maintain contacts with our project managers in various countries. You will be gathering all relevant information needed to monitor and manage budgets, and you will develop proposals to improve the financial performance of a project.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business economy combined with several years of relevant working experience in a project control function, or a similar financial position within an international company.
- Experience with financial (project) software, preferably Exact Globe and Exact Synergy.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language,
- Strong social and communication skills, and a “Can do“ mentality.
- Market-level salary and the employment conditions of the Collective Labor Agreement for Information, Communication and Office Technology (ICK)
- Additional benefits such as a pension plan
- A professional organization with many development opportunities.