CERTUS Port Automation
CERTUS Port Automation B.V. is a leading technology company in innovative automation solutions for container and intermodal terminals worldwide. Headquartered out of Sliedrecht our systems empower marine and railway terminal operators to increase their performance while reducing operating costs. Deployed in over 50+ countries, terminal operators worldwide have successfully optimized their gate, crane and rail processes using our advanced OCR technology, kiosk systems and advanced software.
We thrive on innovation, providing unique business solutions to container and intermodal terminals worldwide. Our work culture is where innovation is expected, hard work is valued, and creativity is rewarded. All this within a no-nonsense organization with diverse disciplines and a great team spirit.
The operation within maritime and intermodal terminals is highly automated. The individual system solutions for terminal operations are accompanied by complex logic, which together result in optimization the use of CHE (container handling equipment), (IT) systems and resources.
We are looking for a dynamic individual, based in the Netherlands, to take on the role of IT Specialist who is ambitious and professional and can thrive in a challenging environment.
The roll within the CERTUS organization consists of two major responsibilities,
As the IT Specialist:
- You are responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the internal computer systems, servers, and data security systems. The specialist ensures that internal IT structure of the CERTUS remains up-to-date and avert possible cyber-attacks for greater productivity as per company policies and procedures.
- You are responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the external computer systems, installed at our clients WW. This also includes the data security systems used by CERTUS to connect.
Certus is committed to career development and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to expand on his/her abilities and grow with the company.
In addition, the IT Specialist will be able to:
- Install network and computer / desktop systems
- Maintain and upgrade the operating system including hardware and software
- Monitor the performance of existing computer systems and IT infrastructures
- Assess present network serves, operating systems and security layer
- Upgrade hardware and software programs
- Install and implement effective security systems
- To perform data backup and recovery processes
- To resolve issues with systems and programs
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Strong customer service orientation and good communication skills
- Detail Oriented, methodical, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience in Security management systems.
- One or more of the below certifications is a pre:
- Microsoft Certifications.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) …
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) …
- Certified Information Security Specialist (CISM) …
- Experience dealing with international customers & suppliers would be an asset.
- Organized, resourceful
- A flexible approach to working hours is a benefit
- Must be living in the Netherlands and have minimal a Dutch B2 language level
Additional Expertise is a plus
- MBO level
- Multiple Microsoft certification levels.
- ISMS methodologies
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- 40 hour working week
- Annual contract and after good performance a contract for an indefinite period
- Market-level salary and follow-up CAO ICK